Urgent problem cannot install or deinstall SQL Server

iI have old PC but all worked fine until few days ago.I use on Win 7 Visual Studio 2013 and SQL Server 2014, and all work just fine. Then I decide to install VS 2015 and all my problem starts.After installation I noticed that SQL server don't work, I try all but nothing. Then I restore VS 2013 and delete SQL Server or is better to say I try to delete because no mater what I do in Control panel under Uninstall after each recet always show SQL Server 2008 and 2014.I try with CCleaner to clean registry and all garbage files but no use.Now I'm stack I cannot delete completly and I can not install any SQL server except SQL Server 2000 he work.Please any tips how to resolve this problem I don't wan't to format my PC to much work.Any tips, help.Thanks(boris.teskera@yahoo.com)

Try to remove SQL server using the installation media.

Hi Ahmed

thanks for fast replay.

More detail, I run on Win7 32bit, and I have installed SQL Server 200 work just fine.

Beside SQL200o I have also SQL Server 2014 work with VS2014, after instalation VS 2015 SQL2014 stop work, and I have de-install VS 2015 install again VS2013 and de-install SQL Server.

I newer get installation success to the end always some error or don't install DB engine, or it look like he install everything but I cannot start SMS, from time to time I get this message:

====

he following error has occurred:

The MOF compiler could not connect with the WMI server. This is either because of a semantic error such
as an incompatibility with the existing WMI repository or an actual error such as the failure of the WMI server to start.

The MOF compiler could not connect with the WMI server. This is either because of a semantic error such as an incompatibility
with the existing WMI repository or an actual error such as the failure of the WMI server to start.

====

Also some error regarding some string in registry {234...some number}

I try all possible, clean registry with Windows Cleanup Utility, install again Windows Installer 4.5., clean wit CCleaner, repare Repository folder etc., no use

Please any tips, this mak eme mad last 7 days I try to fix this error.

Regards

Try to remove it manually from the registry

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/290991/how-to-manually-remove-sql-server-2000-default-named-or-virtual-instan

I need SQL Server 2000 for my wok but beside SQL 2000 I also need SQL 2014,
so in this process of install and re-install I think some file are deleted maybe some windows file
because I see Management studio but I cannot start them.
Also there is no DB engine, I don't know where is error..

I have try all that also CClenaer etc, but no use