Sort and Group

Ok, I have the following script
SELECT DISTINCTROW UserProfile12_5.Computername, UserProfile12_5.User, UserProfile12_5.Path, UserProfile12_5.FileName, UserProfile12_5.FileCount, Sum(UserProfile12_5.Size) AS [Sum Of Size]
FROM UserProfile12_5
GROUP BY UserProfile12_5.Computername, UserProfile12_5.User, UserProfile12_5.Path, UserProfile12_5.FileName, UserProfile12_5.FileCount;

What I would like to do, if possible is get 2 scripts, I would like to group by computername and then get a total for size

then I would like to know how I could group by computername, group by filename on the last 4 characters, and then size.

Is it possble?

This perhaps:

select computername
      ,sum(size) as [sum of size]
  from userprofile12_5
 group by computername
;
select computername
      ,case
          when len(filename)>=4
          then right(filename,4)
          else filename
       end as filename_last4chars
      ,sum(size) as [sum of size]
  from userprofile12_5
 group by computername
         ,case
             when len(filename)>=4
             then right(filename,4)
             else filename
          end
;

That did not work

I want the 2 tables

When computernames are the same I want it to combine the name and give me the Total size of data, so one line per computername with a total size

The Second table I want to be FileName last 4 characters if multiple filenames are the same combine them and then sum of size for each group of files by Computername

That error do you get?

Please provide sample data (as insert statements) and expected output (from the sample data you provide).

I'm using SQL Server syntax but I just realized this was more likely Access.

SELECT 
    Computername, 
    RIGHT(FileName, 4) AS FileExtension,
    SUM([Sum Of Size]) AS TotalSize
FROM (
    SELECT DISTINCT UserProfile12_5.Computername, UserProfile12_5.[User], UserProfile12_5.Path, UserProfile12_5.FileName, UserProfile12_5.FileCount, Sum(UserProfile12_5.Size) AS [Sum Of Size]
    FROM UserProfile12_5
    GROUP BY UserProfile12_5.Computername, UserProfile12_5.[User], UserProfile12_5.Path, UserProfile12_5.FileName, UserProfile12_5.FileCount
) AS derived
GROUP BY Computername, RIGHT(FileName, 4) WITH ROLLUP
HAVING GROUPING(RIGHT(FileName, 4)) = 0 OR GROUPING(Computername) = 1