Restore sql backup database to view & Fatch data

i have to restore my backup in same server without doing any change in my current database, if i am going to restore my database then sql server 2008r giving me error mention below, i dont want to stop or move my running db to view backup.

Msg 3142, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
File "AT" cannot be restored over the existing "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA\AT.mdf". Reissue the RESTORE statement using WITH REPLACE to overwrite pre-existing files, or WITH MOVE to identify an alternate location.
Msg 3142, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
File "AT_log" cannot be restored over the existing "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA\AT_1.ldf". Reissue the RESTORE statement using WITH REPLACE to overwrite pre-existing files, or WITH MOVE to identify an alternate location.
Msg 3119, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Problems were identified while planning for the RESTORE statement. Previous messages provide details.
Msg 3013, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

=====================
i have did.

1. install a different sql instant with name sqlrestorebackup but same error is coming,
  2. i have tried to change my database Restoration path and change it, but my restoration of backup process not going to restore in new path it is using same path of my main sql server instant.

Please help to resolve this can

did you do this?

Please post

1. the paths to the database files, either the network path (\\server\Driveletter$\Folder\db.mdf) or local to the server (DriveLetter:\Folder\db.mdf)
  2. the backup script you are trying to use

Restore it to a different database name and to different file names. For example, replace the ?...? with the location of the db backup you want to restore, then run the command. The restored db will be name "AT_Restore"; naturally change that if you want.

RESTORE DATABASE AT_Restore
FROM DISK = '?put_location_of_db_backup_file_here?'
WITH MOVE 'AT' TO 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA\AT_Restore.mdf',
MOVE 'AT_log' TO 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA\AT_1_Restore.ldf'

SQL Server Error 3142 occur when you entered data after using a semicolon ( ; ) in the SQL statement. SQL Server 3013 occur when write failure or media failure occurs. Database in suspect mode could also be the reason for getting SQL Server Error 3013. Go through the following to resolve your issue:
http://sqltechtips.blogspot.com/2016/01/database-terminating-abnormally.html