i m asp.net developer .when insert or update operation performed through page page takes long time to execute query or you can say that it take long time to connect to sql .
how can easily performed operation like in this website
Actually there's probably a ton of reasons for slow performance. Things to think about:
- Network (are there delays from the website to the server?)
- database Server (how busy is it?)
- What do your insert/update commands look like (post them here)
- What indexes are on the tables affected and are the statistics up to date?
- Is there regular index maintenance?
and many, many more...
Are you talking about updating / inserting ONE SINGLE record, or lots of records (in a single batch)?