Trying to set up a new SSIS Catalog in SSMS

Hi,

We just set up SQL 2017 and I am trying to create a Catalog on it, which I have done before and it was fairly easy. However, I am getting the following message saying that I am missing a DLL, which is now in the location; but was not in my 2012 server either. I have full permissions on the system, so I am at a loss of what to do.

Any ideas as to what I can do?

The message I got:
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.IntegrationServices)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Cannot bulk load. The file "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\Microsoft.SqlServer.IntegrationServices.Server.dll" does not exist or you don't have file access rights. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 4860)

Thank you

During the installation of SQL Server did you select Integration Services?

Thanks for the reply, actually someone else did this and, and I asked them and they are not sure. I did install DTS tools and one though it says it did I still do not see it anywhere.
So I guess we have to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall it.
Unless you have another idea?

Thank you

No need to uninstall. You can use the media and select only integration services under Feature selection, during the installation.

Thanks, I am trying that now.
Thank you

That worked thanks for all your help.

Run the SQL Server installer on the server and add SSIS.

You can go with by running SQL Server Installation during installation by selecting Integration services.