True database backup

I have taken over responsibility of an Azure sql database. I want to make a true one time backup of this database. By true I mean that if I lost the database I could restore it and it would look exactly like it did before. When I go into SQL Server Management Studio (version 15.0.18142.0) I select the database I want to backup. When I right click on the database and select 'Tasks', I do not see an option for backup. I do see an option for 'Export Data-tier Application' (which creates a .bacpac file). I chose this option and created a .bacpac file. Is this .bacpac file a 'true' backup of my database?

Thanks.

Database backup is the system of backing up the operational state, architecture and stored facts of database software. It enables the introduction of a reproduction instance or replica of a database in case the important database crashes, is corrupted or is lost.

MS automatically does backups of Azure dbs. You do not need to take your own backups.

Database backup is the procedure of backing up the operational state, structure and saved facts of database software. It enables the advent of a duplicate instance or replica of a database in case the primary database crashes, is corrupted or is lost.