Transfer data from Airtable data to ms-SQL with all the tables and relationship intact

I am trying to transfer all the data from Airtable to ms-SQL. There are 10 tables in Airtable and they have mappings with every table. I want all the data transferred with the mapping and relationship intact. If anyone has experience with it please let me know how can I do this work.

Transferring data from Airtable to MS-SQL while preserving mappings and relationships requires a structured approach. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you achieve this:

1. Schema Design: Before transferring the data, design the MS-SQL database schema to match the structure of your Airtable. Identify the tables, columns, and relationships needed in MS-SQL to replicate the mappings from Airtable.
  2. Export Data from Airtable: Export the data from each table in Airtable. Airtable allows you to export data in CSV or JSON format, which can be easily imported into MS-SQL.
  3. Create Tables in MS-SQL: Using the schema designed in step 1, create corresponding tables in MS-SQL. Make sure to set up primary keys, foreign keys, and other constraints as needed.
  4. Import Data into MS-SQL: Use the appropriate method to import the data from the exported CSV or JSON files into the MS-SQL tables. You can use tools like SQL Server Import and Export Wizard, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), or write custom scripts using Python or any programming language of your choice.
  5. Handle Relationships and Mappings: For tables with relationships in Airtable, you'll need to ensure the relationships are maintained in MS-SQL. If there are foreign key relationships, make sure the corresponding foreign keys are set correctly during data import.
  6. Data Validation and Integrity: After the data transfer, perform thorough data validation to ensure that the data in MS-SQL matches the data in Airtable. Check for any discrepancies or errors and fix them as needed.
  7. Test and Verify: Once the data transfer is complete, test your application thoroughly to ensure that all relationships and mappings are working correctly in the MS-SQL database.
  8. Update Application Code: If your application interacts directly with Airtable, you'll need to update the application code to connect to the new MS-SQL database instead.
  9. Migrate Incremental Updates: If you plan to keep both Airtable and MS-SQL in sync during the transition phase, you'll need to implement a mechanism to handle incremental updates and changes in both databases.
  10. Backup and Security: Always ensure you have a backup of your data before performing any transfers. Also, ensure that the MS-SQL database is properly secured and accessible only to authorized users.

The process of transferring data from Airtable to MS-SQL can be complex, depending on the complexity of the data structure and relationships. If you are not familiar with database migration, it's advisable to seek assistance from someone experienced in database administration or hire a professional database migration service to ensure a smooth and accurate transfer.