We are relocating data centers, and we took a short cut and cloned the Report Server VMs on one and restored them with new names on two. After that, I restored the database to the SQL Server on two. then I ran the Report server config manager and updated the location of the database and the report server VM names, I then updated the report server config file with the new server information, I then set the spns for the Report server service account to the new urls. It is also a scale out deployment with a load balancer and those items were configured also. After all this I am still getting:
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
When I try and access the Report Manager URLS both the machine name and the loadbalancer
the Report Server urls for both the Machine name and the loadbalancer work.
I am out of Ideas and I haven't seen anything on the internet fitting this description.