Static port in sql server

I'm on sql 2019 and I want to use static port 50010. I already set up an incoming firewall rule for port 50010 and deleted the default port 1433 firewall rule, however I can still connect to sql server using ssms without specifying the port number 50010 using "home\instance2019" instead of "home\instance2019,50010". What did I miss? I thought I was not supposed to be able to connect without the port number. I restarted the sql service on sql config manager too.

Side note on firewall rule:
Firewall rule Program and Services: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18\Common7\IDE\Ssms.exe

Advanced: Private

If the SQL Browser service is running - it redirects named instances to the appropriate port for the connection. If you don't want that to happen, make sure that service is stopped and disabled - and then the port will have to be specified.

As you can see sql browser is disabled, static port is enable and I can connect without using the static port. Why I can still connect?

Try to keep only TCP/IP protocol enabled and try. Disable other protocols named pipes and shared memory.