Ssrs totals only at bottom of the tablix the user requests to see

In an ssrs report that uses visual studio 2010 but runs on a sql server 2012 database, I have 5 different reports that can individually be selected by a user based upon the report type parameter that is selected by the user where the values are 1, 2,3,4, and 5. Only one report can be displayed at a time. Each report is a unique tablix and will only display if the correct report parameter number of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 is selected.
A‌lso for each tablix(report) a total of the number of records displayed in the report is suppose to display only at the end of the report. This part is working fine as long as an outside group is setup using count distinct.

The problem is when I add the countdistict as an outside group, each individual report does not display at the top right under the report heading. Blank spaces for all the reports not selected show up.

The spacing problem goes away if I use countdistinct as an inside group. However the problem here is that there is a count at the end of every page instead of just at the end of the report.
T‌hus can you tell me what I can do so:

1. The total only appears at the end of the report that is selected to run and
  2. I do not want blank spaces showing up where the report that is not selected would have been setup to run from.

The only thing I can think of is an expression that controls "Row Visibility" and you probably know this already...

You'd have to develop an expression that evaluates to "True" at the end of the report.

Hope this helps.