Ssrs export to print on both sides of same paper

ssrs export to prIn a new ssrs 2008 report that uses sql server 2012, I am suppose to create a report that prints on both sides of the same paper. The first side of the report will display custom data with a mailing address for the customer.

The second side (back side of the paper) will contain generic information. The second side of the paper will contain areas for the users within my large company to fill out and return to the user via inter-office mail.

Thus my question is can this happen in an SSRS 2008 report to print in a PDF and/or Word document on both sides of the paper? If this is possible would you tell me if the paper needs to be exported to PDF, Word, or if this can on both format(s)? If so, would you tell me and/or point me to a reference that will tell me how to accomplish this goal?

If this is not possible in SSRS 2008, is printing on both sides of the paper possible in ssrs 2008 r2 or ssrs 2012? If so, would you tell me what version of ssrs report would work, and if the print (export) needs to be a PDF, Word, or either format? If so, would you tell me and/or point me to a reference that will tell me how to accomplish this goal?

If printing on both sides of a paper is not possible, would you tell me if you have any alternative suggestions I can use?int on both sides of same paper

My understanding is that printing single vs double-sided is a client side setting and not something that you configure in SSRS.

See if this page helps you https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms155874.aspx

1 Like