Been working on some SSRS reports for different departments in a company where Excel is Lord. I am ok with Excel being Lord until you find out folks have 2 different versions of the same document and making critical decisions on erroneous data.
So we decided to implement SSRS with healthy adoption from folks. We tried things in dev for a while then we wanted to move the prod. There were a lot of reports so we decided just detach and restore ReportServer and ReportServerTempDb. All went well, reports went live with no down time. A couple of glitches with Subscriptions but once we got those fixed we are flying high...until. our C drive filled up with ReportServerServices_XXXX.log files. I disabled DefaultTraceSwitch using value of 0 but this puppy wont quit dumping 32MB files into C drive. Anyone has ever seen such an issue. I am thinking of starting from scratch
I have about tried every possible fix except for a patch
This is the error code.
e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: , An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database.;