Ssrs 2010 report server with lots of warning messages

Can a report server 2010 stop running or execute slowing when too many warning messages are generated? I am asking this question due to the following situation?

In an existing ssrs 2010 report, I changed changed a report to 2 main tablixes. When I execute the modified report, I get the following warning message, "========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
[rsParseErrorInvalidSize] Near character position 733 in the input string, the value of the font-size property for the textrun ‘stringtemplate3.Paragraphs[0].TextRuns[0]’ is “14px”, which is not a valid size. Valid sizes may not exceed 455 inches (1155.7 centimeters). Preview complete -- 0 errors, 1 warnings". The warning message is due to html embedded within a varchar(max) column.

When I run the report with the modified html stored in the varchar(max) field called "stringtemplate3", the warning message goes away.

I am asking this question since there are already existing rows in the database where this warning message will occur. This warning message will occur until the next school year starts.

Thus can the report server 2010 stop running or execute slowing when too many warning messages are generated? If so, is there anything I can look at in log files to see where the message may see there may be a problem that is occurring?