SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error: incorrect checksum (expected: 0xe78137a2; actual: 0x99744e63). It occurred during a read of page (1:240) in database

hi Sql Team
i have got problem with my database with this error
"TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error: incorrect checksum (expected: 0xe78137a2; actual: 0x99744e63). It occurred during a read of page (1:240) in database ID 8 at offset 0x000000001e0000 in file 'J:\DB1\GoleSorkh.mdf'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log or system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 824)
"
can anyone help me?
thanks

this error happen after power loss and when the server restart this problem appear.

You need to run a full integrity check to identify the issues:

DBCC CheckDB(chpaco) With no_infomsgs, all_errormsgs;

Once you have that completed - then you can review the errors and determine the next course of action. While that is running, you need to gather the latest full backup - the latest differential (if it exists) - and all transaction log backups from the latest full or diff - and start preparing to restore the database.

Based on the page affected - most likely the only recourse will be to restore from backups. But - you need to run the integrity check to validate.

i faced thgis error
"Msg 8921, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Check terminated. A failure was detected while collecting facts. Possibly tempdb out of space or a system table is inconsistent. Check previous errors.
"
can you lead me to fix this error

Looks like your only option is to restore from backups

Here is a simple solution for SQL Server error 824. Please Take a look:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.