SQL Server Certification!

Hello Everyone, I want to know when I have to complete my SQL certification, How do I know whether this certification has been expired or not? I am looking to basic SQL certification, I am 2018 pass out student and want to build my carrier in SQL but I am confused about which Microsoft SQL server certification is good for me? Can anyone suggest me some tips?

Hi Shivam,
First thing this certification is not for adding value in form of the document set in your resume, it is for learning and getting the deep knowledge about the SQL Server, What is SQL Server and SQL Server Importance, Why you need to join a certification program and What are the benefits of these certification programs.

If you are new here then the first start with some basic SQL Course through you have the basic understanding of these query languages or database languages. Once you will familiar with the database languages then please go through with the Microsoft SQL Server certification.

Thanks @rohanjoshi0894 to providing helpful information, I want to know some ideas from your side, Can you give me some online certification path, I have found one list but I can't post that resources here because this community does not allow me to post a link. Can you know which one is better path?