SQL Deleted database error

Hi guys i need help on fixing this SQL error within my opencart system i get this error

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'zgh5002_cig'@'83.223.106.8' (using password: YES) in /home/zgh5002/Y5ISO409/htdocs/ecigfactory.co.uk/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7

Notice: Error: Could not make a database link (1045) Access denied for user 'zgh5002_cig'@'83.223.106.8' (using password: YES) in /home/zgh5002/Y5ISO409/htdocs/ecigfactory.co.uk/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10

Warning: mysqli::close() [mysqli.close]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/zgh5002/Y5ISO409/htdocs/ecigfactory.co.uk/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 58

and no i do not have a back up of the file please help me fix this issue thank you!!

I don't think your database is deleted otherwise it wouldn't have the metadata to even determine if the user was valid but I am not sure. This is a SQL Server forum and that error is for MySQL. You will probably have more luck on one of the forums that specialize on that platform.

One thing to check is that the permissions for that user are valid from the IP address you are using. If memory serves, permissions can be limited by IP addresses as denoted from the error message. That has gotten me in the past.

I would recommend asking a forum specialized with MySQL.

I would also recommend backups - but that is just me.