SharePoint Web Error when using parameters

Hi All,

I am not sure if I am in the correct spot or not, but We are experiencing issues with a report when adding in parameters. It works fine in Visual Studios 2010, but not in SharePoint 2010. Below is the error we are getting. We are not sure how to go about this,since the majority of everyone in our department is new. Any kind of advice would be great! Usually we don't have a problem, but lately we have..

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled. Details: Error parsing near ' <!DOCTYPE html PUB'.

All the parameters work, until we get down to TAXID and CPT. Then we get the above error.

In our where clause of the dataset we have this WHERE ([DOS From] >= @BottomDate) AND ([DOS From] <= @TopDate) AND (Product IN (@Product)) AND ([Claim Type HCFA/UB] IN (@ClaimType)) AND
(BillType IN (@BillType)) AND ([Tax ID] IN (@TAXID)) AND ([CPT CODE] IN (@CPTCODE)) AND ([Claim Number] IN (@CLAIMID)).

Then I created datasets for all in the where clause.