I need solutions for below queries. M a fresher and finding it difficult to solve
Below are the queries
6. Every teacher taking a class will interact with all the students in that class. Write a query to identify the standard wise number of student each teacher interacts with
- Every question paper for an exam will have contribution from all the teachers who are teaching the corresponding standard and subject. Write a query to identify the number of question papers each teacher contributed to
- The principal of the school wants to recognize the teacher by ranking them based on their contribution (number of classes taught). Write a query to assign ranks (continuous) to teachers, who are teaching more than 2 classes, based on their contributions.
- There are multiple exams that each student must take throughout the year. There is a chance that a student might miss few exams. Write a query to identify the students who missed any exam in ‘Annual Exam and number of exams missed.
- For every exam class teacher must assign grades to their students based on the % of the marks they have obtained in the exam. Write a query to allocate “Annual” exam grade to each student based on the below criteria
Grade A >= 90%
Grade B >= 75% and <90
grade C >= 60% and < 40
Grade F <40
- Class teacher must keep track of the cumulative marks obtained (in exam) over the year for each student in their class. Our teachers forgot to keep track of this data and need your help. Write a query to provide the cumulative marks obtained till each exam (including that exam) for every student
Note: Exams are created in order Ex: Quarterly followed by Half-yearly, followed by Annual
- Every class must be assigned teachers for all the subject present in the curriculum of the standard. There is a chance that no teacher is assigned for a subject in the curriculum. Write a query that identifies the class and subject for which teacher is not assigned.