Replication Issues

Okay Here it goes. SQL 2005, Transactional Replication, Added an Article today, it did not replicate. found out there have been others that did not replicate. Decided to Reinitialize and Create new snapshot.

1. Now I can not tell if that is complete or not, I am guessing not because of other errors

2. Snapshot Agent will not restart, gives error: unable to read from server, then
    TITLE: View Snapshot Agent Status
    ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server+Management+Studio&ProdVer=9.00.5057.00&EvtSrc=Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.ReplUtilitiesErrorSR&EvtID=CantStartAgent&LinkId=20476
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
    An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo)
    SQLServerAgent Error: Request to run job ####### t-sql used because the job is already running from a request by User ###. Changed database context to ' ###'. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 22022)

3. then Sync Status is The concurrent snapshot for publication '#####' is not available because it has not been fully generated or the Log Reader Agent is not running to activate it. If generation of the concurrent snapshot was interrupted, the Snapshot Agent for the publication

I am at a loss.

Big tables? Reinitialize with a new snapshot would take 8 hours on a system that I used to support.

I don't have replication in front of me, but you should be able to right click on the publication and check the snapshot status and then log reader status. Should give you some info in there.