Register servers - always on

Myself configured SERVER1 and SERVER2 connected to DOMAIN CONTROLLER.

Everything is working fine.

While using the REGISTER SERVER from SSMS on Server (SERVER2) is configured / accessing for SERVER1.

Your steps are working till this point.

While doing the SAME STEPS on SERVER1 for accessing SERVER2

then

ERROR

TITLE: Edit Server Registration Properties

Testing the registered server failed. Verify the server name, login credentials, and database, and then click Test again.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: -1)

But REGISTER SERVER from SSMS on SERVER1 is NOT CONFIGURING for SERVER2 for which IP Address (1433) is added on TCP/IP under Configuration Manager.

SERVER2 able to ADD SERVER1 but SERVER1 is NOT ADDING SERVER from SSMS

The Above Error must be common perhaps unable to decipher as myself is learner and Patrons / Experts could you please help me to deduce to solution.

Can you ping server1 from server1

Ping SERVER2 -t

Thanks Yosiasz,

on SSMS - From SERVER2 it is accepting but when SERVER1 is not.

Yes is Pinging from SERVER1 for SERVER2

Still no good on SERVER2 not responding from SERVER1

Any Resolution please?

can you telnet the servers from each other?

Telnet and Pinging the servers are working from both sides.
Problem is - while doing the REGISTER of SERVERS for Always On Availability setup SERVER1 is not showing up on SERVER2 and vice-versa is the problem.

Thanks for your reply again.