Query that causes my hosting account to be limited (once again)

Hi all users here. I have been having lots of issues with my website recently and as I am completely newbie to SQL I was wondering if anyone could explain this email to me which I got from my hosting company.
"
It appears that since the removal of all restrictions, your site ran the following query which caused the account to be limited once again:

[root@gator3184 /home4/margus]# mysql margus_wrdp6 -e "EXPLAIN SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_author IN (1) AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish') ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10"
+----+-------------+----------+------+------------------------------+------------------+---------+-------------+-------+-------------+
| id | select_type | table | type | possible_keys | key | key_len | ref | rows | Extra |
+----+-------------+----------+------+------------------------------+------------------+---------+-------------+-------+-------------+
| 1 | SIMPLE | wp_posts | ref | type_status_date,post_author | type_status_date | 124 | const,const | 16203 | Using where |

What does all of this mean and how can I fix it? Many thanks for answers!

@mvider82 SQLTeam Forums are SQL Server specific forums.