Preciso de ajuda - Need help

Desafio que eu recebi ( escrever uma procedure que atenda ao pedido abaixo )
"Preciso que o sistema insira uma TAG e altere o status dos contratos do banco Itaú. O comando funcionaria da seguinte forma, quando o contrato estiver com consistência irá receber o seguinte:

TAG: CONSISTÊNCIA

Comando de retirada: Quando o contrato não tiver mais a consistência, removerá a TAG e o Status sera alterado para “Consistência Resolvida”
Obs.: Vão existir casos em que o usuário poderá retirar a consistência, então o comando precisa fazer a alteração do status para Pendente Promotora, e manter a TAG de CONSISTÊNCIA."

TABELA : CONTRATO
COLUNAS : BANCO, TAG, BIT_CONSISTENCIA, STATUS

Challenge I received (write a procedure that meets the request below)
"I need the system to insert a TAG and change the status of Itaú bank contracts.
The command would work as follows, when the contract is consistent you will receive the following:

TAG: CONSISTÊNCIA

Withdraw Command: When the contract no longer has consistency, it will remove the TAG and the Status will change to "Consistency Resolved"
Note: There will be cases in which the user can remove consistency, so the command needs to change the status to Pending Promoter, and keep the CONSISTENCY TAG." - (“Consistência Resolvida”)

TABLE: CONTRATO
COLUMNS: BANCO, TAG, BIT_CONSISTENCIA, STATUS

Welcome, bem vindo

Could you please provide more details with what you mean

"contract is consistent"
"no longer has consistency"

It would be better to explain it using sample data rather than just words

Hi! So, it was a challenge that a company sent me. The information is just that which is described.

Hi, your challenge will be to write a procedure that meets the request below:

"I need the system to insert a TAG and change the status of Itaú bank contracts.

The command would work as follows, when the contract is consistent you will receive the following:

TAG: CONSISTENCY

Withdraw Command: When the contract no longer has consistency, it will remove the TAG and the Status will change to "Consistency Resolved"

Note: There will be cases in which the user can remove consistency, so the command needs to change the status to Pending Promoter, and keep the CONSISTENCY TAG."

TABLE: CONTRACT

COLUMNS: BANK, TAG, BIT_CONSISTENCE, STATUS

you just re-posted exactly your original post without anything additional. very hard to help you without answering what those consistency changes are

I don't know what you mean by a challenge. No one could do anything meaningful with the vague information provided.

1 Like