Php to Mysql Work bench

Hi Guys can I help me to for this code. I using php and mysql workbench. When execute my program i encountered error: Error: INSERT INTO info (Lname, Mname, Birthday, Birthplace) VALUES ('', '', '', '')
Table 'test.info' doesn't exist.
Is there error in my code?

<?php $host = "localhost"; $username = "root"; $password = "migs&daisy"; $dbname = "test"; // Create connection $conn = mysqli_connect($host, $username, $password, $dbname); // Check connection if (!$conn) { die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error()); } $Lname=$_POST['Lname']; $Mname=$_POST['Mname']; $Birthday=$_POST['Birthday']; $Birthplace=$_POST['Birthplace']; $sql = "INSERT INTO info (Lname, Mname, Birthday, Birthplace) VALUES ('$Lname', '$Mname', '$Birthday', '$Birthplace')"; $result=mysqli_query('$sql'); $Lname=$_POST['Lname']; $Mname=$_POST['Mname']; $Birthday=$_POST['Birthday']; $Birthplace=$_POST['Birthplace']; if (mysqli_query($conn, $sql)) { echo "New record created successfully"; } else { echo "Error: " . $sql . "
" . mysqli_error($conn); } mysqli_close($conn); ?>

This is a Microsoft SQL Server forum - you should look to a MySQL or PHP forum.

With that said - it looks like the problem is the schema - and the default schema for the login is 'test'. Since your insert does not reference the schema it is looking for the object in the default schema. Change the insert to reference the correct schema where the 'info' table resides.

Thanks bro! I got it.