No matching network interface found for resource 'Cluster IP Address' IP address 'xx.xxx.245.140' (return code was '5035')

No matching network interface found for resource 'Cluster IP Address' IP address 'xx.xxx.245.140' (return code was '5035'). If your cluster nodes span different subnets, this may be normal.

In a cluster of one node at each site, the cluster is showing this warning and error as Cluster resource 'Cluster IP Address' of type 'IP Address' in clustered role 'Cluster Group' failed. Based on the failure policies for the resource and role, the cluster service may try to bring the resource online on this node or move the group to another node of the cluster and then restart it. Check the resource and group state using Failover Cluster Manager or the Get-ClusterResource Windows PowerShell cmdlet.

SiteA - HostNodeA(xx.xxx.245.135) windows server for sqlserver with an Ipaddress and an ip in subnet xx.xxx.245.140 for cluster SQL-DBS-CL1 and the same for siteB and HostNodeB(yy.yy.247.135. yy.yyy.247.140 in Failover Cluser Manger Under the Nodes it shows both as online for one node Vote as 1 and 1 and other node vote 1 and 0. But under the Cluster Core Resource the HostNodeA Cluster IPaddress xx.xxx.245.140 shows as offline and I cant bring online - fails with error "Failed to bring the resource "Cluster IP Address" online.

HostNodeA Cluster IPaddress xx.xxx.245.140 becomes or shows online only I after physical shutdown the HostNodeB.

And No Disks selected for this cluster for sqlserver failover between sites. With this configuration I can't go to next step i.e. to create AG and listener