No matching network interface found for resource 'Cluster IP Address' IP address 'xx.xxx.245.140' (return code was '5035'). If your cluster nodes span different subnets, this may be normal

In a cluster of one node at each site, the cluster is showing this warning and error as Cluster resource 'Cluster IP Address' of type 'IP Address' in clustered role 'Cluster Group' failed.
Based on the failure policies for the resource and role, the cluster service may try to bring the resource online on this node or move the group to another node of the cluster and then restart it. Check the resource and group state using Failover Cluster Manager or the Get-ClusterResource Windows PowerShell cmdlet.

SiteA - HostNodeA(xx.xxx.245.135) windows server for sqlserver with an Ipaddress and an ip in subnet xx.xxx.245.140 for cluster SQL-DBS-CL1 and the same for siteB and HostNodeB(yy.yy.247.135. yy.yyy.247.140
in Failover Cluser Manger Under the Nodes it shows both as online for one node Vote as 1 and 1 and other node vote 1 and 0.
But under the Cluster Core Resource the HostNodeA Cluster IPaddress xx.xxx.245.140 shows as offline and I cant bring online - fails with error "Failed to bring the resource "Cluster IP Address" online.

HostNodeA Cluster IPaddress xx.xxx.245.140 becomes or shows online only I after physical shutdown the HostNodeB.

And No Disks selected for this cluster for sqlserver failover between sites.
With this configuration I can't go to next step i.e. to create AG and listener.

In a multi-subnet cluster configuration the IP addresses may not all be available on each node. If that is the case then SQL Server will bind to the first IP address that is available.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/sql-server/failover-clusters/windows/sql-server-multi-subnet-clustering-sql-server?view=sql-server-2017

Based on these articles - insure the dependencies on the IP Addresses is set to OR instead of AND...

Are all four IP Addresses pingable?
Is at least one IP Address pingable at each site?

With configured cluster and status I am getting mentioned erros and warnings attached the cluster/nodes status picture for reference.

With this given status of cluster I can't create AvailalbityGroup.

So what error are you getting when you install SQL Server? Remember - you do not install SQL Server into the cluster for AlwaysOn...you install a standalone instance on each node.

These IP addresses are for cluster services and will only be available on the individual nodes - so will only be online when the cluster services are hosted on the node where that IP address is available.

On both nodes we have sqlserver installed with databases already in use.
Once I enabled AlwaysOn Availability Groups on both sqlserver instances and when I tried to create Availability Group using New Availability Groups Wizard from SSMS(sql server management studio)

I am getting below error

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Create failed for Availability Group 'sql-dbs-ag1'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.HadrModel)

Here link removed as the post not allowing to past the link

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo)

Cannot bring the Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) resource (ID '1d650f2f-d59e-49e3-8734-a8143e206226') online (Error code 5018). The WSFC service may not be running or may not be accessible in its current state, or the WSFC resource may not be in a state that could accept the request. For information about this error code, see "System Error Codes" in the Windows Development documentation.
Failed to designate the local availability replica of availability group 'sql-dbs-ag1' as the primary replica. The operation encountered SQL Server error 41066 and has been terminated. Check the preceding error and the SQL Server error log for more details about the error and corrective actions.
Failed to create availability group 'sql-dbs-ag1'. The operation encountered SQL Server error 41160 and has been rolled back. Check the SQL Server error log for more details. When the cause of the error has been resolved, retry CREATE AVAILABILITY GROUP command. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 41066)

Here link removed as the post not allowing to past the link

BUTTONS:

OK