New to Windows Server / MS SQL. How to migrate reports to new server?

I am new to Windows Server and MS SQL and, as a result, am in need of some guidance migrating reports to a new server. We are running a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard box with SQL Server 2014. I have been playing around with SLQ Reporting Services Configuration Manager, but I cannot figure out how to get the reports out of the old server to move to the new in the first place. Any chance I could get some help with this?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

You have a couple of options:

1. Backup/Restore the databases from the old server to the new server. This will get you all reports and structure but you have to make sure you export/import the encryption key appropriately.

2. For individual reports - select the option to download the report. Then on the new server navigate to where you want the report to live and upload. Note: if the report uses shared datasources and those don't exist in the correct location (or at all) you will need to get those on the new server also.

3. Search/Google for SSRS migration utilities. There are several around but I have found that they don't really work very well.

4. Open the project(s), modify the project settings and point to the new server and redeploy the reports.