I just posted build 25 of this little monitoring utility. You can read more in the blog post at http://billg.sqlteam.com/2017/05/11/is-it-sql-has-an-admin-gui/
The key features include:
- All passwords and custom connection strings are encrypted
- Pages to add, edit and delete servers
- A settings page to control the ports, backup alert thresholds, etc.
- Consistent server URLs as new servers are added
- Better backup reporting across time zones
If you're upgrading from a previous version, please read the README. It was completely rewritten for this version and addresses some encryption issues you should be aware of.