How to get back my database?

Dear all,

I lost my database on my pc as I format my hard drive. Now could anyone guide me how I can get a copy of my ms sql server database from my hosting to work with my local pc? I need to have a local copy so that I can develop my site without internet connection. For your information, I'm using Hostforlife.eu hosting service. I have searched and tried many methods to do it, but no luck yet. For example, I created a backup on Hostforlife.eu and restore backup file on my pc, but nothing happens. Then I created a new database, and re-created its structure same as the one on Hostforlife, then I used the import wizard to import data from them to my pc. Again, nothing happens.

I hope someone can give me a way of getting back my database to my pc as it's really frustrated if I don't have my database run locally on my pc. Thank you so much in advance.

This Question is not about SQL. Its about your system data recovery. This forum is especially for SQL

Could you elaborate on the "nothing happens"? Describe step-by-step what you have done and what the results are, exactly.