How to avoid Unable to cast COM object of type error using SSIS ODBC Connection to PostgreSQL

how to avoid Unable to cast COM object of type error using SSIS ODBC Connection to PostgreSQL

I want load data from postgres to sql server using ssis package .
In ssis solution I have 50 plus dft for loading data
from postgres to sql server .

source is postgre connecting using odbc connection
and destination using oledbdestination task.

here out of 50 Plus task, two tasks are getting errors
Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.CManagedComponentWrapperClass' to interface type 'Attunity.IntegrationServices.DataFlowUI.ODBCUI.IAttunityConnectionODBC'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{56CE493E-D855-4BF3-9E13-F807CD43C704}' failed due to the following error: Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002802B (TYPE_E_ELEMENTNOTFOUND)). (Microsoft Visual Studio)

if i change connection for those 2 odbc to ado.net connection then its working fine.
here if i change connnection from odbc to adonet connection then need to change datatype conversion and entire design will change.
actually all tasks are working fine since 6 month suddenly its getting error .after that those 2 tasks are not working .

I want avoid this error using odbc connection .

could you please tell me how avoid this error in ssis package.

what is the source data type of the 2 tasks that are erroring?

I feel this might be a tough but complicated task anyhow and hence I feel it needs to be resolved as soon as possible before it becomes hurdle for different operations.