How can I search multiple .sqlite files at once and see them in a table, like with TablePlus?

I'm trying to view my Firefox browsing history spread across multiple profiles, multiple .sqlite files. I really wish I had time to learn all the intricacies or even just the basics of SQL but I don't, and this is something crucial to my workflow, I'm trying to get off the Browsinghistoryview since its only available on Windows and I'm tired of firing up a VM every time I want to use it on macOS (performance on Wine is significantly slower).

Viewing browsing history in Fiefox isn't straightforward since its divided to two tables I forgot where I got this SQL command, but this would show entries

SELECT datetime(moz_historyvisits.visit_date / 1000000, 'unixepoch'),
moz_places.url, title FROM moz_places JOIN moz_historyvisits ON
moz_places.id = moz_historyvisits.place_id WHERE title LIKE '%string%' 

I've been trying TablePlus for this. This works in the SQL command box and shows the results in a table. This would be ideal, however I want to search multiple .sqlite files as well. I did some googling and asked ChatGPT, but I didn't get any answers.

SQLTeam.com is a Microsoft SQL Server focused site, we're not necessarily experts in SQLite. A suggestion I would make is to regularly export your .sqlite browser files to a single file that you can query more easily.

If that's not feasible, you can combine multiple results using UNION:

That site has a number of other good SQLite examples.