How and where to create a user account for starting to work with SQL2012?

I am quite new in SQL, and trying to install the SQL2012 software, downloaded from the Microsoft website, to my PC
Installing works fine, until at some stage it requires a user account, then the error message appears "The credentials you provided for the SQL Server Agent service are invalid. To continue, provide a valid account and password for the SQL Server Agent service".
Where and how do I have to make that account ? If I follow the instructions below (appendix), I do not find Local User on my PC, so I can not add a new user as instructed. How to solve this, do I need additional software installed on my PC ? (also my Microsoft Azure cloud server logonid does not give the solution)
Thanks very much for your help in advance, Jan vd Wind

Appendix:
Prior to installing SQL Server, you need to create a user account that you will later use as the service account for SQL Server services.
To create a user account Right-click Computer and choose Manage to open the Computer Management snap-in. Navigate to Computer Management (Local) | System Tools | Local Users and Groups | Users.
Right-click the Users folder and choose New User.
Fill in the details for the new user account in the New User dialog box, as shown in Figure A-1.

Ben-Gan, Itzik (2012-07-15). Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Fundamentals (Developer Reference) (Kindle Locations 10138-10144). Pearson Education. Kindle Edition.

Please cloose this question. I found out that the password of the new domain was not set, and that is a must, must meet difficult password requirments. manual on microsoft itself.

Topic can be closed