Giao tiếp SQL 2 máy

Xin chào các anh chị.Có một bài toán như thế này mong a chị iups đỡ.Em có 2 máy tính A và B đều cài SQL server 2008 giao tiếp với nhau qua mạng Lan.Yêu cầu của bài toán trên SQL của máy B có thể đăng nhập vào cả SQL của cả 2 máy thong qua địa chỉ IP hay chế độ remote access ( cái này em đã làm được). Tiếp theo là làm thế nào để copy 1 database của máy A ( database này đang được truy cập remote trên máy B ) sang máy B dùng query chứ không thao tác bằng tay.
E cảm ơn các a chị

Please write in English, and the rate of potential helpers will expand greatly

I have a project. there are two computer A and B , they are connect together through LAN netwwork.
in my project. all of them are installed SQL server 2008. SQL on B computer will access SQL on SQL in A computer through remote access mode ( i made it). my problem is that on B computer , I want copy a database of SQL of A computer to SQL on B computer by using query ( not implement by hand).
help me

Maybe log shipping is what you're looking for

can you present clearly ,please?

To copy a database from one server to another options

1. backup and restore
  2. detach and attach
  3. script database with data in SSMS
  4. script database and import data
  5. use a third party tools

when i backup database of SQL _A on B computer , it didn't permissed

Are you saying you don't have adequate permissions to backup the database?

This were what happened when I backup by using query.

Is the path correct? Does the account you are logged in with have rights to that folder? What happens if you try to back up to a network share you know you have write permission to?

the path is completely correct.I'm in A computer and access SQL_B through LAN network