Feeeze the Column Headers on a simple Tabular SRSS Report

have a Tabular report in SRSS which has 9 columns.

I am trying to freeze the Column Headers, so when i scroll down, the Image (banner picture) and Column Headers remain fixed while scrolling down.

Here is what the report looks like:

Title

Column Header 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

In the Row Groups, it looks like this:
(Static) ----------------------------> I changed the Property here to FixedData = True
[(table1_Emp_Number)
=(table1_Details_Group)
(Static)

In the Column Groups. i have it like this:
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)

I did Advanced Mode and in Column Groups, I changed the "FixedData" to True for every Static entry (also tried the same on Row Groups Static entry which also did not work)

When i do preview, Visual Studio 2015 does try to fix the columns to the top as I scroll down, but when i publish my report and use any web Browser, the headers are not fixed.

Can anyone please help me solve this fixed header issue and also how to fix the banner to the top as well.

I have tried every possible combination of settings FixedData / Keeptogether / keepiwithinGroup you can imagine, but won't work in any Browser (tried IE, IE compatibility mode, Edge, Firefox, Chrome), also the same from any PC or MAC

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Thought not my forte. This thread suggest you probably can't do it:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8423768/freeze-the-top-row-for-an-html-table-only-fixed-table-header-scrolling