Hello Everyone, As of now I am in my hometown because of coronavirus and I am learning online database management systems to improve our skills. I have doubts in what is an Entity in an ER diagram? when I learned some extra topics in DBMS, I am confused at some points. Can anyone know about it? Or suggest me some more interest topic which is useful to my interview point of view also.
It's simple the box drawn in an ER diagram, so could be a table or something similar, mainly an object.
Yep. An entity is an object / thing about which you need to maintain information.
Typical entities include Customers, Employees, Orders, etc..
You can find most of the Question here:
- Question: Define a DBMS and what is it used for?
- Question: What is a Hierarchical database Model?
- Question: What is a Network Model?
- Question: What is an RDBMS?
- Question: What is an Object-Oriented Database Model?
- Question: What is SQL?
- Question: What are DDL, DML and DCL statements in SQL?
- Question: What do you mean by Index hunting?
- Question: What is a distributed database?
- Question: What is a database partitioning?
- Question: Explain the importance of database partitioning?
- Question: What is a static SQL?
- Question: What is dynamic SQL?
- Question: Define Data Warehousing.
Can you please give me all answers of above questions?
Google is your friend. And actually doing the work yourself. At least trying a little bit