Sorry for starting another thread but I thought enough had changed since my other thread that it was warranted and to be perfectly honest I am at a loss on how to handle this and thought more people may read it.
After moving a package to another server I am unable to run it from a stored procedure using xp_cmdshell or from a job. The package exists in the file system and I added it to the SSIS Package Store. If I run it in BIDS it runs . If I run it from the package store it works. As soon as I try to run t from the job or the stored procedure I get the following errors (regardless of whether or not the job package source is file system or package store).
Error: 2016-02-11 15:10:29.80 Code: 0xC0202009 Source: Package Connection manager "MyServer.MyDB" Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.". End Error Error: 2016-02-11 15:10:29.80 Code: 0xC020801C Source: Data Flow Task OLE DB Destination  Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "MyServer.MyDB" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed. End Error Error: 2016-02-11 15:10:29.80 Code: 0xC0047017 Source: Data Flow Task DTS.Pipeline Description: component "OLE DB Destination" (39652) failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C. End Error Progress: 2016-02-11 15:10:29.80 Source: Data Flow Task Validating: 100% complete End Progress Error: 2016-02-11 15:10:29.80 Code: 0xC004700C Source: Data Flow Task DTS.Pipeline Description: One or more component failed validation. End Error Error: 2016-02-11 15:10:29.80 Code: 0xC0024107 Source: Data Flow Task Description: There were errors during task validation. End Error DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1).
Both the SQL Server service and the SQL Server Agent service are using the local system account to log on.
I have changed the creator name and creator computer to the production server it has been moved to.
Data Source=MyServer;Initial Catalog=MyDB;Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Auto Translate=False;
I get the same result if I try changing to the provider to SQLNCLI.1.
I tried a proxy account using my username and the system account even though it seemed unnecessary. I set the username in the package connection which was blank to the system account as well.