Create or Combine three CTE

I hope you can help/guide me, i have one working CTE and i would like to add two more SQL queries to have one SQL statement and I am encountering various type of error as I try to play around with the parameters...

I have less experience in CTE so please bear with me...my purpose is to create an SSRS report using report builder and I want to combine the output of each query into a column bar...

Here is the working CTE which is my first Column Bar in my SSRS report...

WITH Cnt AS (
select Count(Distinct UserID) as Entitled_Users, DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(t.WhenAddedToGroup),MONTH(t.WhenAddedToGroup),1) as When_Added_To_Group
from Membership t
where FirstName not like '%test%' and LastName not like '%test%' and FirstName not like '%user%' and LastName not like '%user%' and Account_Disabled not like 'YES' and Obj_Type not like 'NON_USER' and Region not like 'EMEA' and Region not like 'CCLA' and SecGroup IN ('SecurityGroup1', 'SecurityGroup2', 'SecurityGroup3', 'SecurityGroup4')and curr_member like 'yes' and ATTUID is not null and WhenAddedToGroup is not null
Group By DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(t.WhenAddedToGroup),MONTH(t.WhenAddedToGroup),1)
)
Select When_Added_To_Group, Entitled_Users, (Select SUM(t2.Entitled_Users) as Entitled_Users
from Cnt T2
where T2.When_Added_To_Group <=T1.When_Added_To_Group) as Running_Total
from Cnt T1

Below is the second SQL query that I am hoping I can merge or join with the above CTE which will be the second column bar of my Column Report in SSRS..

SELECT c.EventType, DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(c.Event_Date),MONTH(c.Event_Date),1) as Concurrent_Date, MAX(c.MAX_Concurrent_Users) as Peak_Concurrent_Users, c.Hub
FROM vNon_Concurrent_Users c
where c.EventType like 'Broker_Daily_Max_Users' and c.Hub like 'TOK Hub'
group by DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(c.Event_Date),MONTH(c.Event_Date),1), c.Hub, c.EventType

below is my third SQL Query which will be the third column bar of my SSRS report...

select hs.hub, hs.NAME, DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(hs.BOOT_TIME),MONTH(hs.BOOT_TIME),1) as Host_Boot_Time,
ROUND(CAST(hs.CPU_CORE_COUNT as FLOAT)hs.CPU_Hzcount(cast(hs.HOSTID as BIGINT))/800000000,0) as Host_Capacity
from HVD_VPXV_HOSTS as hs WITH (NOLOCK,NOWAIT)
where hs.hub like 'TOK Hub'
group by hs.hub, hs.CPU_CORE_COUNT, hs.CPU_Hz, hs.NAME, hs.BOOT_TIME
order by hs.BOOT_TIME desc

the where clause of the three queries are:

When_Added_To_Group=Concurrent_date, When_Added_To_Group=Host_Boot_time

as mentioned above I tried playing around with the paramters but i get different errors...below is one (of many) statement which i tried that i can give as an example...

WITH Cnt AS (
select Count(Distinct UserID) as Entitled_Users, DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(t.WhenAddedToGroup),MONTH(t.WhenAddedToGroup),1) as When_Added_To_Group
from HVDMembership t
where FirstName not like '%test%' and LastName not like '%test%' and FirstName not like '%user%' and LastName not like '%user%' and Account_Disabled not like 'YES' and Obj_Type not like 'NON_USER' and Region not like 'EMEA' and Region not like 'CCLA' and SecGroup IN ('SecurityGroup1', 'SecurityGroup2', 'SecurityGroup3', 'SecurityGroup4')and curr_member like 'yes' and ATTUID is not null and WhenAddedToGroup is not null
Group By DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(t.WhenAddedToGroup),MONTH(t.WhenAddedToGroup),1)
)
, Concurrent
as (
SELECT c.EventType, DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(c.Event_Date),MONTH(c.Event_Date),1) as Concurrent_Date, MAX(c.MAX_Concurrent_Users) as Peak_Concurrent_Users, c.Hub
FROM vNon_Concurrent_Users c
where c.EventType like 'Broker_Daily_Max_Users' and c.Hub like 'TOK Hub'
group by DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(c.Event_Date),MONTH(c.Event_Date),1), c.Hub, c.EventType
)
, Capacity
as (
select hs.hub, hs.NAME, DATEFROMPARTS(YEAR(hs.BOOT_TIME),MONTH(hs.BOOT_TIME),1) as Host_Boot_Time,
ROUND(CAST(hs.CPU_CORE_COUNT as FLOAT)hs.CPU_Hzcount(cast(hs.HOSTID as BIGINT))/800000000,0) as Host_Capacity
from HVD_VPXV_HOSTS as hs WITH (NOLOCK,NOWAIT)
where hs.hub like 'TOK Hub'
group by hs.hub, hs.CPU_CORE_COUNT, hs.CPU_Hz, hs.NAME, hs.BOOT_TIME
)
Select When_Added_To_Group, Entitled_Users, (Select SUM(t2.Entitled_Users) as Entitled_Users
from Cnt T2
where T2.When_Added_To_Group <=T1.When_Added_To_Group) as Running_Total,
Select Peak_concurrent_users, concurrent_date from Concurrent,
select SUM(Host_Capacity), Host_Boot_Time from Capacity
where When_Added_To_Group=Concurrent_date, When_Added_To_Group=Host_Boot_time
from Cnt T1

You can only have one "final" query per set of CTEs. So you can wrrite:

with cte1 as (....), 
        cte2 as (....)
select col1 from cte1
join cte2 ...

but not