Change .dtsx packages file connections

How can I change db and flat file connections on ssis .dtsx packages without using visual studio. The packages are all on a server file location .

As long as the .dtsx files are not encrypted, you can open them in Notepad or Notepad++ and edit them as normal XML files. DO NOT use MS Word or another word processing program, use a simple text editor.

Note that connection details like user name and passwords may be encrypted, in which case you won't be able to change them without probably breaking the package. It depends on how the package was saved when it was created. And generally, you don't want to save database credentials unencrypted in the package.

Thanks a lot man

Question when I execute the below script to I receive an error "The variable "Project::SQL_Connectionstring" was not found in the variables collection"

This my sql connection string. "Data Source =11.23.55.213;Initial Catalog=MYDB;Provide=SQLOLEDB.1,Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info = False;"

.bat file

@ECHO OFF
CLS
ECHO test execution
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\150\DTS\Binn\dtexec.exe" /f "F:\input\source\mypackage.dtsx"

cmd /k

Please advise

There's a /parameter flag for passing parameters in dtexec:

There's an example showing how to specify a project parameter.