Canot Run SSIS via different Windows Accounts in design mode

Hi,

I create many SSIS via my acount and it is run successfully. Now my client getting error when he open SSIS and try to run because he need to set up connection again.

Please suggest me.

Thanks
Yaman

Please post the error so that we can help.

#1 -- When my client login in server with his own userid then DTs return error and when I login in server with my userid then it is running with out error. Below is error code.

Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTS:Password" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information

Error 1 Error loading CLI GL Import for CLIPlan Finance.dtsx: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTS:Password" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptographic error. Verify that the correct key is available. 1 1

And one more thing : When client update and edit the connection from thir end in SSIS then he is able to execute SSIS successfully But I am not .

Is there any setting in SSIS So any users can able to open SSIS with out any error and execute it successfully. Please help me out I need to submit it ASAP.

Thanks

What is the package's ProtectionLevel set to?

EncryptSensitiveWithUserKey

That's the culprit then. Read up on the various protection levels: https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/2091/securing-your-ssis-packages-using-package-protection-level/

1 Like

Thank You..I think this will help me out. Let me read it and implement accordingly.

And will get back to you ASAP.

Yes It is working now,,Many Thanks to you :slight_smile:

Woohoo!! Glad to help.