AG error

Hi,

We configured the Ag for 15 dbs in SQL 2014. Primary,seconadry and DR node.
Morning i found that the databases are not sync in DR Node. When i tried to join the db to AG (Resume data movement) i got the below error.

Failed to resume data movement in database 'abc', which resides on the availability replica 'DRnodeServer' in the availability group 'SQL2014'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

Could not process the operation. AlwaysOn Availability Groups replica manager is waiting for the host computer to start a Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) cluster and join it. Either the local computer is not a cluster node, or the local cluster node is not online. If the computer is a cluster node, wait for it to join the cluster. If the computer is not a cluster node, add the computer to a WSFC cluster. Then, retry the operation. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 35220)

Thanks,

Open Failover Cluster Manager and verify that the DR node shows as online. If it isn't online and joined to the cluster - then you need to figure out why it isn't available.

On the DR node - verify the cluster service is running and if it isn't running you need to figure out why it crashed.