Query between 6AM to 6PM

Hi, I am looking to pull records every 6pm and 6 am. let say today is 12/28/2017 6:00pm the records that I will pull will be from 6:00AM to 6:00pm of 12/28/2017. if tomorrow morning 12/29/2017 6:00am the records that I will get will be from 6:00pm of 12/28/2017 to 12/29/2017 6:00am . just what to know if this is possible also in SSRS. Thank you in advance.

Note : the report will run every 6:am and 6:pm

Sure, you can schedule runs in report manager

in SSRS I can run every 12 hrs and start time is 6:00PM or 6:00AM but how can I handle that in my query? what will be my where clause condition. thanks for the reply.

select *
from tbl_receiving
where createddatetime between @begdate and @enddate

Ssrs produces reports not tables unless you mean the logging tables in the report server db

If you actually do schedule the job to run every 12 hours at the 6's, then it's easy. Just subtract (using a negative DATEADD) 12 hours from the current date and time for the start and use the current date and time as the end.

SELECT SomeColumns
   FROM dbo.tbl_receiving
  WHERE CreatedDateTime >= DATEADD(hh, -12,GETDATE())
    AND CreatedDateTime <  GETDATE()
;

Thank you Jeff. I will try this code.

You're welcome. Let us know how it works out for you.

Hi Jeff,

how about 12AM in the morning and 12PM in the afternoon how can I handle in my query and what will be the schedule job in SSRS.

Hi Jeff Please disregard my new requirements. I made an adjustments in SSRS schedule. the query is the same