SQLTeam.com | Weblogs | Forums

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation)

sql2012

Hi Team,

When I tried to execute a query in my "Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2012"... I have got the below issue. Please help me to resolve the same

Issue Details :

Cannot execute script.

===================================

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation)

Program Location:

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsTextViewAdapter.SetScrollPosition(Int32 iBar, Int32 iFirstVisibleUnit)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.VSIntegration.Editors.VSTextEditorTabPage.Clear()
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.VSIntegration.Editors.DisplaySQLResultsControl.Clear()
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.VSIntegration.Editors.DisplaySQLResultsControl.PrepareForExecution(Boolean prepareForParse)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.VSIntegration.Editors.ScriptAndResultsEditorControl.StandardPrepareBeforeExecute(QEStatusBarKnownStates newStatusBarState)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.VSIntegration.Editors.SqlScriptEditorControl.StandardPrepareBeforeExecute(QEStatusBarKnownStates newStatusBarState)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.VSIntegration.Editors.ScriptAndResultsEditorControl.OnExecScript(Object sender, EventArgs a)

Hi Everyone,

Will you please help me to resolve this issue