Logon,Unknown,SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c

Dear guys please could you help me regarding this issue I'm trying to solve it with weeks. An app that we use for printing management (Ysoft SafeQ) is unable to communicate please see logs below:

SQL Server Log:
03/16/2017 09:26:47,Logon,Unknown,Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication. [CLIENT: 10.0.101.202]
03/16/2017 09:26:47,Logon,Unknown,Error: 18452 Severity: 14 State: 1.
03/16/2017 09:26:47,Logon,Unknown,SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c state 14 while establishing a connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed. Reason: AcceptSecurityContext failed. The Windows error code indicates the cause of failure. The logon attempt failed [CLIENT: 10.0.101.202]
03/16/2017 09:26:47,Logon,Unknown,Error: 17806 Severity: 20 State: 14.

Best regagards,

Did it ever work? Is everything in the same domain?

Yes when we installed for the first time on client side it worked grear but recently we are facing problems with that problem as I posted here!

Yep all are in same domain we checked it also!

What kind of app is this?
web app?
Are you in a windows environment?
Is it running on IIS or some other web server?

This is a printer managment app that we are using on client side to manage printed pages. Yes we are in Windows environment that app is installed on (Windows Server 2012 R2)

is there a management console wherein you can specify username and password, or does it use currently logged in user to communicate with sql server? I assume this client app somehow communicates with SQL server?

Yes that app is using connected users from Active Directory to that Server 2012 which has also using SQL? Whats your advice?

Cant provide you advice until we know full well your environment.
Does this happen to all users or only one user that uses this client app?

Could you please list for me all infos that you need I will send to the client? Than will be back here?

Send to client!?!? This is going to be a bit more difficult. but...

1. Is there a centralized management system portal to manage this print service
  2. Do each users have access to this client tool on their machine or select users only
  3. Is this "client tool" accessible via a browser or an actual client installed on each user's machine
  4. Is this service installed on premise or is it a cloud service?
  5. If on premise, can you kdedoviq access the SQL server remotely?

Alright sir I will send all this to the client. Regarding to point 5 I'm unable to login remotely to that SQL server for reason that this is a Bank and they will not allow us for security reason you know how Banks are they always send us screen shot and SQL logs?

Hi yosiasz
Please see below answers from client side:

1. Is there a centralized management system portal to manage this print service – nuk pe kuptoj pytjen! (Client didn't understand the question) please could you be more clear!!!
  2. Do each users have access to this client tool on their machine or select users only – each user
  3. Is this "client tool" accessible via a browser or an actual client installed on each user's machine – web browser
  4. Is this service installed on premise or is it a cloud service? – installed in premises

tell them I said
አስር ሺ ዶላር ቢት ኮይን ላኩልኝ

yosiasz ??

1. is the app install on IIS?
  2. What user does it use in the webconfig of this app to connect to the SQL server
  3. Or does it use integrated authentication?

Dear Kdedoviq,
The error is self explanatory: you cannot use " Integrated Security=True " with that connection, you should use a valid SQL database username and password combination that has appropriate permissions for the specific database you are trying to access.

so try putting this:
Data Source=palm.MyHostingServicecom;Initial Catalog=MyDb;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=MyUserName;Password=MyUserPassword

Hope it will help you out.