Getting Problem While i run the job for ssis package to execute for Auditing purpose

Please help to find the Solution to this error :

iam running job using package like

ESQLTask --> Script Task--->DataFlowTask-->EsqlTask

Failure Occurs in DFT

Getting Error :

08:04:21.95 Code: 0xC0202009 Source: Data Flow Task OLE DB Source SABADEP [39] Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. End Error Error: 2017-07-20 08:04:21.95 Code: 0xC0047038 Source: Data Flow Task SSIS.Pipeline Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on OLE DB Source SABADEP returned error code 0xC0202009. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure. End Error DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1). Started: 8:03:02 AM Finished: 8:04:22 AM Elapsed: 79.766 seconds. The package execution failed.

In a day if i run my job some times it executes and some times it won't

What could be the reason job runs like this

1. We are fetching data from Oracle Database which is in client place and we are having package with sensitive password authentication and giving this uname and pwd using Xml path

2. In DFT Data is loading from source destination but not all the records is loaded some of them are loaded and while loading remaining records iam getting error

3. Here the Problem is it worked previously i mean since from the last 6 months its working fine but unfortunately it is giving error from yesterday onwards

4. I understood that once if i will deploy my package it will override all the settings and the information like previous setttings

or else

1. The columns which are failured i can move them to redirect errror destination to one flat file and also i will check datatypes of those columns which are not matching with source columns

Can you please suggest me what are the possible descriptions with those error codes as i posted in the above like Error code: 0x80004005, Code: 0xC0047038, 0xC0202009
Thanks in Advance.