Fiscal year get forward from current month

Hi Experts!
I have a requirement to get the data based on forward fiscal year for Target purpose. The fiscal year starts from July 2017 to June 2018. I have no idea how to get it ? When i run query on September 2017 it retrieve for me previous two month which is July and August 2017 and onward after September 2017 to June 2018?

It's not clear what you're trying to do... It sounds like you're talking about a "forward projection", which involves looking back several periods to establish a trend or pattern and then projecting that trend forward into the future. So, if you look back at the last 5 years, you may see that there's been a average, overall growth of 5%... While a more granular analysis may show that year 5 to 4 had 4.5% growth, 4 to 3 was 4.75%, 3 to 2 was 5% and 2 to current 5.15%... Meaning you could reasonably predict between 5.15% -5.25% over the next year.
Similar analyses are also good for predicting and preparing for various high & low points over the course of the coming year.
As you may well imagine, this can get fairly complicated fairly quickly as is typically tasked to individuals who specialize in doing these types of analyses or who are at least well versed in statics and/or the creation & use of predictive models.

I apologize if I've misunderstood the problem, please add some clarification and we'll try to get you pointed in the right direction.

I am very sorry not clear and understand unable to upload the .png.

Suppose fiscal year starts from July 2017 go forward June 2018. When I t query the data in September 2017.
It will provide me the Sum of July, Aug, September 2017 data ,same so on every month till June 2018 Comes.

Next fiscal year will be July 2018 to June 2019.

Hope I explain good Sorry.

Not really... It sounds like you have an expectation you you should be able to query data that doesn't exist yet...

Is this a query you wrote yourself or a query that was supplied to you by someone else?
In either case, there's nothing anyone here can do to help until we at least see the query and see what it's actually intended to do.

Maybe you want a query which, based on TODAY'S DATE, works out what the CURRENT RANGE is for the CURRENT FISCAL YEAR? So that, today the range you get is Jul-2017 to Jun-2018 and after 01-Jul-2018 (for example) if automatically changes to Jul-2018 to Jun-2019?

Hi Kristen,
Exactly ...
Every time the fiscal year starts from Jul to June but in forward , suppose the normal fiscal year i i talk about 2017, so Fiscal year is July 2016 to June 2017 We need in forward direction Like July 2017 to June 2018 next July 2018 to June 2019 in monthly basis .